Thursday, October 2, 2008

If i do number 2 will my acne go away

« ...The way I've always tackled acne problems is with natural home-made remedies, I've always sworn by natural cures. There are many reasons for this, but I think the main reason is; I don't have any allergies to any remedies, so I know for sure that the remedies won't cause any embarrassing side effects....
...Some teens may start to envy others who have clear skin. In fact, some of them may have this thought that those who are more attractive are more capable. This may in turn lead to depression and a lost of self confidence....»

«...Scars left by acne on skin appear ugly. This leaves a painful impressions on the patient, people genuinely try to get rid of these scars. They try everything from topical creams, to gels, pills and lotions to remove these scars. Everyone wants flawless skin. However, acne marks may make you feel like hiding your face inside a pillow....»
Full Text: beaiingbep.blogspot.com

tags: how to overcome acne permanently, how to treat hormonal female acne, caress body soap to treat acne

No comments: